CHRISTMAS (1)

What do you like about Christmas? What don't you like about it?
Personally, I like this celebration. I love the food, the decorations, the presents, etc.
At this time of my life,  it is not a religious festival any more. Now it is more a time to spend with my friends and family.
Good food, good company, good parties, that's what Xmas means to me.
Oh! I forgot! I don't like Xmas carols very much and the last-minute rush to get a nice present for everybody.
Leave your comments, say how you feel about Christmas. ANA.

Comments

  1. Christmas are family parties, where we think all the good intentions for next year.
    I don't like that Santa Claus has removed the Magi role in Spain.
    The cold, typical of this time, obliges to be in close quarters and I sharing some drink and candy with the family and friends.
    Merry Christmas and happy new year everybody.
    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ana,
    First congratulate you on your blogs.I like the new technologies although I am not very good.
    Christmas is a time to share.This traditional celebration has changed a lot, I have good memories.....
    Send cards Christmas¡¡ Carols singing¡¡ Time of peace and love¡¡The spirit of Christmas¡¡
    Christmas when I was a child.
    Now It is very different for me.
    I like to spent time with my family and friends. I enjoy buying presents for everybody.
    I like to cook special meals...
    But I miss the illusion and magic when I was a child.

    JUANA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments.
    Use the blog, it is a way of improving fluency.
    See you in class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment