BE GOING TO EXERCISES (1NB) (Answers)

Exercise 1

2 I’m going to lose weight
   I’m going to get fit
   I’m going to do exercise
   I’m going to go to the gym

3 We are going to get married

4 I’m going to find a job
   I’m going to get a job

5 We are going to buy a new TV

6 I’m going to visit India
   I’m going to travel to India
   I’m going to go to India

Exercise 2

b) Tom isn’t going to be a doctor.
c) I am going to buy some new shoes
d) Is Helen going to catch the train?
e) Who is going to carry the shopping for me?
f) Jim and Dinah aren’t going to get married.
g) Samis going to take a holiday.
h) What time are you going to phone me?
i) Where are we going to eat tonight?
j) I am not going to give Dave a birthday present!

Exercise 3

1 I’m going to finish the course in September.
2 No, I’m not going to send an email tomorrow.
3 This year they are going to stay with friends in Spain.
4 They are going to go sailing in Canada next year.
5 She isn’t going to study Science at university.
6 But I am going to study this weekend.

Comments