UNIT 1 MEDIA AROUND THE WORLD (INTERMEDIATE)


GRAMMAR
1 Talking about the present
1 Have you read; I don’t read
2 Do you want; I’m cooking
3 Are you watching; I’ve seen     
4 I haven’t seen; she’s working
5 Do you listen; I listen
VOCABULARY
2 Habits and preferences
1 hardly   2 prefer   3 used   4 fan   5 rather

3 Talking about facts and information
1 accurate   2 reliable   3 scandals   4 inaccurate  
5 made up
4 Describing books and TV shows
1 It’s by someone called
2 It’s about this family who
3 It’s quite a well-known book
4 Basically, it shows you / It basically shows you
5 it has Shahrukh Khan in it

ACROSS CULTURES
5 Changes
1 found   2 wasn’t   3 began / started   4 got 5 ’m






EXPLORE WRITING
6 Writing a book review for a website
1 b   2 a   3 b   4 a   5 a
7 which clauses
2 b   3 c   4 f   5 a   6 e

Comments