HEALTH


EXERCISE 1

1. MATTER
2. STOMACH ACHE
3. HEADACHE
4. COUGH     
5. COLD
6. WEAK
7. ASPIRIN
8. MEDICINE

EXERCISE 2

... What's the matter?
I have a really bad headache.
Have you taken any aspirins?                       
...I feel dizzy and weak.
You've got a high temperature, you know.
I think perhaps you have a cold, ...
... I've got flu!
... go home, rest and drink plenty of water.

EXERCISE 4

a 3 You ought to lie down.
b 1 You should give up smoking if you can.
c 5 You ought not to worry so much. I'm sure he likes you!
d 6 You shouldn't lift anything heavy.
e 4 No, you definitely shouldn't.
f 2 Should I call an ambulance?





EXERCISE 5

You should buy a book on web design.
You shouldn't go out with your boss on your own.
You should ask him who's playing.
You ought to tell him you're not interested.
You ought to talk to your husband.

Comments