INFORMAL EMAIL - ANYWAY (INTERMEDIATE)

1

It is a letter from one friend to another.

2

a) 6

b) 3   

c) 2

d) 1

e) 4

f) 5

g) 7

3

a) I can't wait
b) It would be great to meet up again
c) It was great to hear from you
d) I'll give you a ring
e) I was meaning  to get in touch 
f) I'm sorry I didn't write sooner
g) Love
h) She sends her love

4

c) To change the subject

5

a) I haven't been doing much recently. It's been very quiet at college. Anyway, I must go now and buy some stamps.

b) It was good to hear to hear from you. I hope you'll tell me more in your next letter. Anyway, the reason I'm writing now is to tell you my big news. I'm getting married.

c) Mike and Marion have split up. He's feeling miserable and she's met another guy. Anyway, what have you been doing in the last few weeks?


Comments

  1. Guys just sharing, I've found this interesting! Check it out! https://goo.gl/ImCKHx

    more info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment