INFORMAL EMAILS (2NB)

STAYING IN TOUCH

1.

A) his new job
D) his new home
E) the journey to work      
G) his next visit to England   

2.

1 T
2 T
3 F
4 F
5 F
6 T
7 T
8 F

AN EMAIL WITH NEWS

1.
1 A  
2 B
3 A

2.
2. Because it was their anniversary – they started going out 4 years ago.
3. Ollie
4. Because it said ‘Will  you marry me, Katy?’
5. She wants Poppy to help her choose a wedding dress.

HOW ARE YOU?

1.
a) Suzy
b) Hilary
c) Dave
d) Sara

2.
a) 3
b) 6
c) 1
d) 5
e) 2
f) 4

3.

a) 5

b)

a) 2  
b) 4
c) 5
d) 3
e) 1


4.

a. 3
b. 2
c. 4  
d. 1

Comments

  1. Hello,
    My name is Léonie COLL. I'm eighteen years old. I come from Roissy en brie in France.
    Currently, I do undergraduate which is called « sciences pour la santé ». With this undergraduate, I'm studying biochemistry, chemistry, biology, physics, english, mathematics, general knowledge scientifics. It's an undergraduate more interesting. If I do this undergraduate, it's because I would like to become physiotherapist. After, maybe, I would like to live in Spain.
    Moroever, I'm studying at Sorbonne Paris Cité University. This university is the oldest one in France. Sorbonne Paris Cité University is composed with thirteen universities and institutions. Their is more than one hundred thousand students who come from all around the world. You can have a good training in this university.
    If you have any questions, I will answer it with pleasure.
    Best regards
    Léonie COLL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment