DESCRIBING PEOPLE (INTERMEDIATE)


READING AND WRITING PORTFOLIO 10

DESCRIBING PEOPLE
1      
            2; 3; 4  

2        1 At an old school  friend’s wedding. 2 Because Fiona liked Kate’s shoes. 3 Bright clothes. 4 Kate is tanned and looks Spanish or Italian. She has long, dark hari,is very tall and  looks like a model. Fiona looks English, she has short, blonde hair, isn’t very tall and doesn’t look like a model. 5 Kate is much more confident but she is more disorganised than Fiona.  6 She’s alsways ready with a cup of tea and some good advice when Fiona has a problem.

3        B)3 c)1 d)2

4        a) 2… we look completely different … I look typically English!  3 In fact, she  looks like a model and … 4 … she’s ….the most considérate and unselfish person I know.
b) a)3 b) 4 c) 2

5
a) 2b) look intelligent 3b) similar taste in  4b) looks like  5b) the mmost talented  6b) similar taste in 7b) like my 8b) ‘s the worst

b) 2 My brother and I have similar taste in cars. 3 People think  I look Swedish … 4 My dad is one of the funniest people I know.  5 He looks like his father, doesn’t he?  6 She looks good in that dress.







Comments

  1. Guys just sharing, I've found this interesting! Check it out! https://goo.gl/ImCKHx

    more info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment