WHAT DO YOU THINK? (INTERMEDIATE)

1) Who has a problem with...

a) too much work?  RUPERT  

b) a bad habit? HELEN

c) doing things too late? PAUL

2) & 4)

PAUL: 2. He tidied his room. 3. He's going to do some revision next month.

HELEN: 4. He's going to give up smoking and get fit.  5. She's going to see a hypnotist.

RUPERT: 6. He's going to work less.  7. He's decided not to work at weekends.

ALEXANDRA:  8.She's going to be more organised about money.  9. She's paying her parents back.  10. She's going to plan her spending.

MARCO:  11. He's going to find a new job.  12. A couple of weeks ago he sent out his CV to a few companies.  13. He's going to stay in his job until he finds another one.

3b)

 2h)   3c)   4g)   5a)   6d)   7f)   8f)

5)

1 I'm a student too so I know how you feel.
2 I always spend more money than I earn.
3 They're very kind, but now I'm paying it back.
4 Then if I have enough money, I'll start saving.
5 I'm also going to plan my spending.
6 I haven't found any yet.
7 I don't hate the job I have at the moment.
8 But I need to find something with better opportunities for promotion.
9 I've spoken to my boss about it and she understands the way I feel.
10 A couple of weeks ago I sent out my CV ...
11 I think I must stay in my job ...
12 I haven't got enough money ...

Comments