WRITING TO REQUEST INFORMATION - WRITING (INTERMEDIATE)

WRITING TO REQUEST INFORMATION - FORMAL AND INFORMAL LANGUAGE

1

The letter is in response to the advert of ONE WEEK TIME MANAGEMENT COURSES.

2

b) How much does the course cost?

d) What do we study during the course?

e) What kind of people is the course designed for?

3
Informal language:

  • ...I thought I'd drop a line...
  • ....it would be cool ...
  • ... a bit more info.
  • Can you give me ...and stuff like that?
  • What sort of stuff...
  • I can't wait to hear from you.

  • All the best


4

a) I would be grateful if you could send me further information.
b) Could you also please tell me more about the content of the course?
c) I would appreciate if you could let me know how long the course is.


VIDEO: WRITING LETTERS - FORMAL & INFORMAL LETTERS.




Comments