VIDEO GAMES (2NB)

Answers 

Part A (gap-fill)

1. inside     
2. Technology 
3. anywhere 
4. presents 
5. popular 
6. idea 
7. fire 
8. features 
9. mouth 
10. enemies 
11. alternative 
12. positive 

(Words that should not be used: happy, eat, friends, games)

Part B (mixed-up transcript of conversation)


E James, it’s after 10.30.
I Is it?
F Yes, it is. It’s time for you to go to bed. 
K Oh, Dad, I’m still trying to beat my high score.
B Don’t worry about the high score. You’ve got school in the morning.
L I know, I know. Just five more minutes.
G OK, five minutes – and no more. What game is it, anyway?
C One that Mark gave me.
N I hope it’s not one of those violent ones.
A No, it isn’t.
H Good. Too many of these modern video games are violent. And none of them are as good as the ones I used to play, like Space Invaders.
D What happened in that? 
J You controlled a spaceship and had to kill as many aliens as possible. 
M Oh, right, not violent at all, then?







RELATED WEBSITES 

HOW IMPORTANT IS GAMING TO YOU?

HOW USEFUL ARE COMPUTER GAMES?


Comments